The Heated Gloves 2.0 are designed as a part of the complex heating system consisting of the gloves, SANTI Thermovalve or SANTI Connector and external battery. This configuration allows a diver to wear the heated gloves under the dry gloves without risks associated with internal batteries.
SANTI Heated Gloves 2.0 Features:
- maximum heating temperature: 45°C,
- 36 W power (per pair),
- run time with SANTI battery:
- battery 6Ah: 1h45min ~ 2h of heating,
- battery 24Ah: 9h ~10h of heating,
- keep you warm even when the heating is off,
- evenly distributed heating wiring that allows for free hand movements,
- wires run on the external part of hands and fingers,
- waterproof plug compatible with other SANTI products,
- works with power supply no higher than 12V.
Works only with SANTI Thermovalve and SANTI Connector.
SANTIheated Gloves are available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
Size - Palm size