The Avanti Excel diving fins have a closed, anatomical foot pocket. The whale tail design allows the power of the fin to be transmitted optimally. Made of three materials.
Avanti Excel diving fins have a blade length of 29.5 to 35.5 cm depending on the size. The fins have a closed, anatomical foot pocket. Soft longitudinal inserts enable controlled deformation of the blade while finning. The channel shape displaces more water, creating more thrust with the same effort. Muscle power is thus transformed into propulsive thrust. The materials used are 3 specific ones for maximum elasticity, high durability and resistance to wear.
Available in sizes 34 to 46, the new fins come in three colours: yellow, blue and silver.
We usually have in stock sizes 36-43 in silver color. Ask for the availability of other sizes and colors.
The main features of the Avanti Excel diving fins are:
- Anatomical foot pocket
- Whale tail design for effective foot-paddle power transmission
- Tri-material fin with Channel Thrust technology
- Material: Thermoplastic rubber-Technopolymers
- Blade Lenght: 33cm / 13in (size 42/43)
- Blade Thrust area: 560cm² / 86.8in² (size 42/43)
- Weight of single fin: 0.6kg / 1.3lb (size 42/43)
- Channel Thrust
- Soft longitudinal inserts allow a controlled deformation of the fin blade while kicking. This channel shape moves a greater amount of water resulting in more thrust for the same effort.
- Tri-material construction
- 3 specific materials for maximum elasticity, high durability and resistance to aging. The result is superior performance in all diving conditions.