The Seal Skin She Dives women's wetsuit is ideal for cold water diving. It is made of 6 mm ultra-stretch neoprene and offers enhanced thermal comfort thanks to the S-SEAL technology. This technology generates a special seal that covers each seam of the wetsuit, increasing thermal comfort and durability.
The Seal Skin She Dives wetsuit has been designed to maximise thermal comfort: it is made of ultra-stretch neoprene with a thickness of 6mm. S-SEAL coating has been added to all seams and the special S-LOCK zip on the back has waterproof properties with a coating that further reduces water entry. Thanks to these features, Seal Skin offers unparalleled protection from cold.
The features of the Seal Skin She Dives women's wetsuit are:
- The cold water wetsuit revolution
- Increased thermal comfort thanks to s-seal technology
- Glide skin wrist and ankle seals
- Zips at the ankles
- Comfortable neck closure
- Knee pads made of supratex
- Easy donning and doffing thanks to ultra-elastic neoprene
- Fixed tool zone on both wrists
- Integrated buckle on the leg for the attachment of the hood or dedicated smart pocket (sold separately)"